Hi everyone! I’m Hannah, and I am so honored that you’re here.
I grew up in a little town in Massachusetts, and I still call New England my home. I live there in a drafty old Victorian house with my husband, Brent, and our cat, Madge.
Besides photographing crazy-in-love couples, here are just a few other things that I adore:
– hiking, swimming, and just being outdoors in general
– cooking and feeding people
– snuggling up with my husband and the cat
– Sci-Fi and period dramas
– nerdy dancing
– plants and fresh flowers (especially in flower crown form)
– traveling. Half my family lives in Australia, and I grew up traveling there to see them, so I caught the travel bug early. I have dual citizenship both here and there, and 2 passports. So if you are getting married somewhere outside of New England hit me up!
I love getting to know clients and what makes their love story unique. If you think we might be a good fit email me at email@example.com. I so look forward to meeting you.
Portraits of Hannah by Cara Brostrom Photography.